Thursday, August 14, 2008

Off to School


Yesterday, we all headed off to school. It was our first day of what will be many chaotic, rush-out-the-door, run-to-the-bus stop days. The kids were both excited and nervous. I, myself, had a little anxiety (and yes, maybe a few tears) sending the baby off to Kindergarten. Waiting for the bus to get home, I paced with anticipation. I couldn't wait to see the kiddos!
Karsyn immediately announced that she had forgotten about her lunch that I had packed for her in the morning, so she ate hot lunch. (something Andrew wouldn't have done) She was very excited about her day, and shared lots of stories. Andrew had a few, but he's a boy of very few words.

1 comment:

Maricar said...

Precious photo Miranda.
I think I'll probably shed a tear or two as Bekah gets on the bus for the first time in a couple weeks!